Friday, May 23, 2008

FIRST VIDEO BLOG POST!

Your missionary to Capitol Hill, Washington, DC, Rob Schenck, reporting:

I decided to go with a video blog today because I'm on the road in Columbus, Ohio, being hosted by the wonderful people of Christian Assembly on Karl Road. I've been coming and going from this church for 20 years and it never gets old! (Of course, that's how I feel about them. You'll have to ask them how they feel about me!)

If you're within driving distance of Columbus, come out to join us:

Christian Assembly
4099 Karl Rd.
Columbus, OH 43224
614.261.8440

I speak at a nearby Christian school this afternoon at 2:00 (Tree of Life Academy) and then at the church tomorrow for a forum on the upcoming presidential election. But the big day is Sunday when I give the message and missionary field report at the morning service, 10:00. Check out their website at www.christianassembly.com.

Hope to see you at Christian Assembly, Columbus!

Your grateful missionary to elected and appointed officials,

Rev. Rob Schenck
Faith and Action
www.faithandaction.org
109 2nd St., NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-546-8329






1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Greetings, Brother Rob!

I for one am pleased as punch to have had you back in Columbus, back to Christian Assembly. I learned quite a bit from your Biblical guide on how to vote for elected representatives found in Deuteronomy 17:14-20.

I live just two traffic lights up north from CA and about a block to the right on Shanley Drive. I'm definitely in the neighborhood, and best of all, I am a regular blogger. I have a blog on Wordpress.com called Big Skye's Country.

While it sure does suck to own an older machine that currently runs only Windows 2000, I'm still happy to have it and to be able to use it to put my opinions and news of the immediate surroundings out there for all to see. Come take a visit sometime.