Monday, June 23, 2008

CREATION IN FOUR DAYS RATHER THAN SIX!

Your missionary to Capitol Hill, Washington, DC, Rob Schenck, reporting:

Tuesday I head up from Washington to Mt. Union, Pennsylvania, where I will once again experience Creation. (This is the four-day music festival version, not the far more dramatic Six-Day Origin-of-the-Universe version!) It all gets underway Wednesday, June 25 and concludes Sunday morning, June 29.

Creation Northeast '08 is the largest, longest running Christian music festival of it's kind. Started by my good friend and board member of our ministry, Harry Thomas, Creation draws tens of thousands of young--and old--people from every kind of Christian background. (It draws plenty of non-Christians, too.)

Harry asked if I would bring a pro-life message this year. As you know, Life is one of my passions, so it was easy to say, Yes! I speak on Saturday, June 28, at 3:00 PM, in the Woods II natural amphitheater. There's still time to register--just go to www.creationfest.com.

During the entire event I'll also be in our booth in the exhibit area conducting interviews for National Pro-Life Radio.net. To listen in logon at www.nplr.net.

Hope you'll be at Creation '08--Be there or be square! If not, hope you'll logon to www.nplr.net and listen in to my conversations with young people. If you're like me, you want to know what's on their minds and hearts, expecially as we approach the coming presidential election.

Meet you in Mount Union or online!

Your grateful missionary to elected and appointed officials,

Rob Schenck
Faith and Action
www.faithandaction.org
109 2nd St, NE
Washington, DC 20002
202-546-8329

No comments: